I offer to you my insight, concern, caring, and ability to bring healing to very difficult situations as well as to life’s usual stresses and strains.Learn More
Encounter at the Threshold
An Introduction to My Work
To have an encounter at the threshold means to be at a point of possibility. There are hazards and there are opportunities. Something unpredictable and life-changing may be in the offing. Or it may be that you have finally arrived at this place in your life, wondering which way to go.
At such a threshold, it can be immensely helpful to have a guide, a supporter, a host, someone able and willing to accompany you into the unknown, someone with reliable experience in the very type of situation you are facing.
If life has delivered you to a threshold and you are seeking assistance, I can help.
- to come upon face-to-face;
- to meet with or experience, especially unexpectedly or by chance
- the plank, stone, or piece of timber that lies under a door;
- the place or point of entering or beginning;
- the point at which a physiological or psychological effect begins to be produced;
- the point at which you start to experience something, or at which something starts to happen;
- at the start of a new and important time or development
February 24-26, 2017
2400 Highway 154
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Now, more than ever, we need to call on a masculinity that values and respects the feminine, that is infused with wisdom and restraint, that offers discernment and deep caring for the world and its people.
All Men's Groups Saturday Mini-Retreat
This mini-retreat takes the place of group meetings on Jan. 17 and 19. We will have a group session in the morning, then lunch, then an afternoon session. Check your email for directions to Bill's house.