I offer to you my insight, concern, caring, and ability to bring healing to very difficult situations as well as to life’s usual stresses and strains.
Encounter at the Threshold
An Introduction to My Work
To have an encounter at the threshold means to be at a point of possibility. There are hazards and there are opportunities. Something unpredictable and life-changing may be in the offing. Or it may be that you have finally arrived at this place in your life, wondering which way to go.
At such a threshold, it can be immensely helpful to have a guide, a supporter, a host, someone able and willing to accompany you into the unknown, someone with reliable experience in the very type of situation you are facing.
If life has delivered you to a threshold and you are seeking assistance, I can help.
- to come upon face-to-face;
- to meet with or experience, especially unexpectedly or by chance
- the plank, stone, or piece of timber that lies under a door;
- the place or point of entering or beginning;
- the point at which a physiological or psychological effect begins to be produced;
- the point at which you start to experience something, or at which something starts to happen;
- at the start of a new and important time or development
July 14-16, 2017, Ojai, CA
Join us in a weekend of brotherhood as we welcome the outcast brothers--the ones within us, the ones from our past, and those among us in society who need healing and love.
September 29 - October 1, Big Bear Lake, CA
Join us at the Boulder group campground as we spend a weekend among the pines near Big Bear Lake in San Bernardino National Forest. We will share our stories around the campfire and enjoy the healing aspects of nature.